Purity Coffee is a whole bean coffee product. If you are unfamiliar with the brewing process for whole bean coffee or would like to see our method for brewing, you can view our brewing guide here.
- Grind your coffee within 15 minutes of brewing.
- Determine the grind you need based on your brewing method – longer brewing times use coarser grinds (like a French Press), while shorter brewing methods use finer grinds (like espresso).
- Changing the size of the grind can largely influence the taste of your coffee, so feel free to experiment to find your preferred taste.
- Use the correct amount of coffee for the amount of water in your brewing method, the standard ratio is 1:16 – adjusting the ratio will give you either weaker or stronger coffee depending on how you change it.
- Use water between 195-205*, i.e. just below boiling temperature
- Take care of your equipment! Keep it clean and dry when not in use.