To view your subscription, visit your account page and click on the subscriptions menu item:
If you have more than one subscription, you will see the following page:
You can view the subscription of your choice by clicking the "View" button on the far right or on the subscription number on the far left.
After clicking one of these, or if you only have a single subscription, you will be brought to a page containing information about and actions you can take for that subscription.
The red box above shows the location of your next renewal date on this screen. To change it, you have a few different options:
- The "Ship now, reschedule from today" button will process a new renewal immediately and schedule your next renewal for a month after the current date (unless you have a special renewal frequency in which case the next renewal will be scheduled based on that).
- The "Ship now, keep schedule" button will process a new renewal immediately but will NOT change the date of your upcoming renewal. If your subscription renews in a few days and you want it to ship earlier, option 1 should be used.
- The "Skip next payment" button will move your next renewal back a month (or whatever your renewal frequency is) from whatever your upcoming renewal date is.
- The "Pause" button will place the subscription on hold indefinitely until you resume it (the "Resume" option will appear in place of "Pause" if a subscription is on hold). Note that if you place a subscription on hold, when it is resumed it will attempt to keep the schedule you had previously, which may require option 1 or 5 to get the next shipment out immediately.
- Finally, the last option is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes that are more specific than the above options can provide.
Please note that if you have purchased a prepaid subscription, options 1-3 will not appear for you and any changes needed should be sent to email@example.com or our contact form to ensure the prepaid subscription length is not affected.